Sedlak & Sedlak Salary Surveys are:
- information on the salaries of over 316 000 people in 383 job positions,
- data from 816 companies,
- current data collected from March to May,
- division into 18 departments and 81 job families,
- analyzes for 8 compensation types,
- reliable data reported by companies.
What will you find in Salary Surveys?
- salaries in companies of various sizes, from different regions, etc.,
- level of implemented salary increases,
- level of planned salary increases,
- benefits offered on job positions,
- information on compensation practices.
The application enables:
- access to the most current market data,
- comparing your salaries to the market,
- quick search,
- identification of overpaid and underpaid job positions,
- observe compensation and benefits changes,
- exporting data to Excel and PDF files.
Reports are sold in versions: Comprehensive - containing all available information about the salary market or Detailed – narrowed to specific industries.
|List of reports||Regular price||Discounted price
(for companies participating in the survey)
|Comprehensive Salary Survey||14 000 PLN||Buy now||9 000 PLN|
|Salary Survey for IT industry||10 000 PLN||Buy now||7 000 PLN|
|Salary Survey for manufacturing companies||10 000 PLN||Buy now||7 000 PLN|
|Salary Survey for trade companies||10 000 PLN||Buy now||7 000 PLN|
Reduced prices are available only after data submission to the Salary Survey - autumn/winter 2023.
Details available at the consultant
The prices given are net values. 23% VAT should be added.